Here is a little known fact about Sarah. I hate skeletons and or human bones. I find them really creepy.
Once, as a child at the museum, we were looking at the mummy exhibit. I was munching on those Mother's cookies...the pink and white kind with sprinkles in the shape of little animals...I remember my mom having them in the stroller with one of my sisters and man, they were good.
Until my mom lifted me up to look into a case that held a mummy. The ladies face was a partially decayed, all sunken and shriveled and brown...and I could see her bones. It was really gross, and it made me feel sick. Suddenly the cookie tasted really bad. And being 6 or so years old I decided that the cookie tasted like mummy. Strange, I know, but I have always had an imagination that won't quit. To this day I won't touch those cookies with at 10 ft pole.
Colin has recently acquired a bone box...filled with human bones. I am scared of the bone box. I won't open it up, I'll just move it around so that I don't have to look at it. Thinking about opening the bone box gives me the same feeling in my stomach as I got when I looked at the mummy.
Last night Colin was studying for his anatomy test.
This morning I woke up to find a human skull, among other bones sitting on the desk.
I could only manage toast for breakfast.
I think we may need to make a house rule that all skulls and/or other bones must go back in their box after use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Eww! My brother should know better and I think my mom would agree with having a rule about putting the bones back where they belong!
Laurel
I just hope that skull wasn't wearing a Tampa Bay Bucs cap with an eye patch and a cigar in its teeth!
It was a real human skull? Creepy
Post a Comment