Anyway, before we went to IKEA Colin had to get something at Target so I decided to peruse around the DSW located next door. Lately I have had extremely good luck at DSW. Case in point: about a month ago I got a really cute pair of patent leather yellow flats for $13 and a super cute pair of curry-brown colored leather Frye wedges for $30 that retail on-line for $150!
Tonight I found two more gems. A really cute pair of patent leather pointy red flats for....do you want to guess??? $7.97. Yep. They were marked down and then 80% off. Then, I found a pair of leather blunt toed grey flats for $19.99, also 80% off and retailing on-line for $115. Are you kidding me?! What kind of good luck is that?! It was like cute 80% off shoes were just flying off the shelf and into my arms!
Colin is majorly jealous that he can't squeeze those 13's of his into my shoes. I think if he could I might come home to him prancing around in my yellow flats!
1 comment:
Sarah, Be grateful that he has BIG feet and can't squeeze into those cute yellow flats! Finding shoes for him that he would wear when he was in middle school was not fun! C
Post a Comment