Today we randomly decided to go to St. Maarten over Colin's spring break!

We are going with a couple we are friends with. He is in dental school at Penn and she is woman after my own heart. Likes to run, cook, and has a masters in biochem. The only person I've ever met who also has a fear of having a 3 armed child because of working with 33P. Not that this isotope could really have any adverse effects, but on days when I'm feeling especially paranoid I think about these things. In reality I would have to bathe in the stuff while pregnant for it to really have any sort of effect, but still, I like to freak myself out every once in a while.
It should be a fun time! I can't wait to lay my pasty self out on the beach and do nothing.
Living within reasonable driving distance of JFK is pretty much the best thing that has happened to our travel options. For instance, the tickets to St. Maarten were cheaper than tickets to fly to Colorado. Super!
Just two weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment