Friday, August 8, 2008

What's new with you?

Well, we made it back from Costa Rica!

It was amazing.

Someday one of us will post some pictures.

But probably not today. Well, maybe when I get home from work.

I can't believe that we have lived in sunny PA for a year!

It is alright. But mostly I like our great friends. And our little pad. But really, we have some awesome friends. People I feel like we've been friends with forever but really it has been only a year.

Speaking of friends, some of them are moving next door to us in a week! This will be good times.

Our garden is producing dozens of delicious tomatoes. And an eggplant which will soon be eggplant parm. Probably tomorrow. And beans. And Squash. And turnips. And beets. And peppers.

And the weather really hasn't been SO bad this summer. Much better than when we arrived last summer.

We are going to Boston next weekend. This will be awesome, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your Eggplant parm is the best in the world.

Seriously, the best!


SOOOOOO glad you hear you are loving PA so much! You being happy makes me happy!

k said...

Hey Sarah - Thanks for stopping by, it was nice to hear from you again and I love that PB stirring contraption! I am going to ask Santa for it for Christmas (this is just about the time that Santa likes to start shopping for me so it is perfect!).

I went to college in Philly and was just back in June. I didn't do much but spend time with a friend and her new baby, but I really do like it there! Glad it is treating you well. No mountains like Colorado, but I guess you can't have everything. OK - wrote you a book there... have fun in Boston!