Today we had our first ultrasound....it was awesome!
So far, Bean has a really cute nose. Also, a big head and skinny legs (just like its dad). Not that Colin looks like a fetus or anything
The heart beat was 158 bpm. It was really cool when they zoomed in so we could see it beating away!
Unfortunately the ultrasound couldn't resolve the eyebrows which I'm pretty sure are huge.
There was a really cool shot of Beans little hand and you could see all of the bones. That was my favorite.
Then there was another where Bean looked like an evil alien. That was pretty funny.
The doctor gave us his guess on the sex. I thought it was too early but, and I quote "he does a lot of these". Although he did say not to paint any walls based on his guess. So we won't.
And no, I'm not going to tell you what he said.
But, I will tell you that my new due date is March 23rd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoa, congrats you two. Thats crazy. I'm glad you are doing good. I'm just hanging out here in Utah and living life. Headed to Texas tomorrow for work (hurricane Ike). Whats the sex of the baby by the way?
Awesome! See, isn't ultrasound great?? Now you know why I went into it. It is so amazing. It is really early to tell the sex, so I wouldn't place any bets on that... Although I think I saw when scanning myself at around 14 weeks. I wish I could scan you!
Yes! Email me the pics and I'll see what I can see!
yay for march 23rd! even closer to the best day of the year ever.
Post a Comment