skip to main | skip to sidebar

East Meets West

Our adventures in the City of Brotherly Love

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And something fun for the kids

That last one was getting pretty deep, so I'll liven things up a bit with this video:


Posted by Colin G at 2:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Colin G
  • Sarah G

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2008 (69)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • Sometimes I wish I was a nudist...
      • And something fun for the kids
      • Reminds me again why I'm doing this
      • Positivity
      • 425?
      • supercalafragalisticexpealadoshious!
      • The Intruder
      • 3 years
      • To Do
      • Who voted for whom?
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (3)