The lack of details regarding the pending move is stressing me out, so I thought I would write all the the things that I am looking forward to between now and August.
1) Sarah Jane! My dear friend SJ is coming to visit me TODAY! Want to hear something so sad? Her train arrives at 2:59....My train departs for class at 2:57. It is like that tragic love story where we just miss each other. She brings with her Grub. I haven't seen Grub since he was about 4 weeks old so I am excited to see how much he has grown!
On the agenda:
Conshohocken Farmers Market
A toodle down Valley Green
Philadelphia
The cooking and enjoying of delicious concoctions
Experimenting with the making of croissants
H&M
The Italian Market?
The Art Museum?
The possibilities are endless!
2) 4th of July this weekend will be spent at my grandpa's in NY where I hope it will be decidedly less humid and where we will have our first experience with the MEGABUS
on the agenda:
Marry Poppins!
Fishing
Consuming of vast quantities Food
3) Costa Rica!!!! While the two weeks leading up to the trip will be lonely for myself, Colin will already be familiarizing himself with the region, and with the mouths and teeth of the people of Costa Rica and Panama. I head out on July 18th to meet him in San Jose for 12 days of traveling bliss.
4) Boston! In August we are heading up to Boston to visit Alison and Laurel! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOWsers! That is one awesome summer plan my friend! Color me jealous.
Post a Comment